Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
New Utility Service

An application and $150 deposit are required for water, sewer, and trash service. You will need to present a picture I.D., such as a Driver's License or Texas I.D. Your deposit is held until service is terminated, upon which the final bill is taken out of the deposit and a refund is issued (if applicable).

Click below for new account application:
Utility Service Application

Return completed application:

Pay deposit for new utility account and certificate of occupancy:
Click here to pay online

New Resident Welcome Packet:
Welcome Packet

Certificate of Occupancy

Beginning January 1, 2010 a Certificate of Occupancy will be required prior to changing the occupant of an existing single family home (including manufactured and mobile homes) or duplex living unit in the City of Anna. An approved Residential Certificate of Occupancy Application will be required before a new city utility account will be activated.  The cost for a Certificate of Occupancy Inspection is $50.  YOU MUST PAY THE $50 FEE AND OBTAIN THE INSPECTION FORM FROM OUR OFFICE BEFORE YOU CAN CALL AND SCHEDULE YOUR INSPECTION.  YOU CAN ALSO DO THIS BY MAIL, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT OUR OFFICE AND COMMUNICATE YOUR NEEDS SO THAT THIS IS PROCESSED IN THE CORRECT MANNER.  IF YOU FAIL TO CONTACT OUR OFFICE AND PAY THE FEE, WATER WILL BE SUBJECT TO DISCONNECTION AND FURTHER FEES MAY APPLY.  PLEASE CALL US FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY INSPECTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS AT 972-924-3325.

City of Anna • 111 N. Powell Parkway, P.O. Box 776 • Anna, TX 75409-0776 • Ph. (972) 924-3325 • Fax. (972) 924-2620
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  

Website Policy  |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices