Trash & Recycling Services
Please use the blue 96-gal. polycart for regular household trash. Place the blue 96 gal. polycart out and away from mailbox by 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday mornings. Except for a maximum of two (2) small bulky items or bundles (click here for further clarification
), all regular household trash must fit within the blue polycart. The horizontal and vertical dimensions of a smaller bulky item may not exceed four feet in any direction, and the weight must be less than 50 lbs). Bundles of trees, shrubs and brush trimmings must be securely tied together forming an easily handled package not exceeding four feet in length, and 50 lbs. in weight. Grass clippings or other trash bags placed outside the polycart will not be picked up.
Please use the green 64-gal. polycart for the recycling collection. Place the green 64 gal. polycart out and away from mailbox by 7:00 a.m. on Friday mornings. All recycling must fit within the green polycart provided and must not be bagged. Any recycling polycart that has regular trash mixed in with the recycling or that is bagged will not be collected.
DO PLACE IN RECYCLE CART
- Paper Including - Newspapers, Magazines, Mail, Envelopes, Catalogs, Telephone Books, Computer Paper, Shredded, Paper, Colored Paper, Glossy Paper, Carbonless Forms, etc.
- Cardboard - Flattened Cardboard Boxes, Index Cards, File Folders, Cereal Boxes, Cracker Boxes, Juice Boxes, etc.
- Clean Plastic #1-7 Containers including - Milk Jugs, Juice Bottles, Water Bottles, Detergent Bottles, Soda Bottles (please rinse and remove caps)
- Tin Cans and Aluminum Cans (please rinse)
- Clean Glass Bottles and Jars - clear, brown, green & blue (please rinse)
DO NOT PLACE IN RECYCLE CART
- Motor Oil, Gasoline, Antifreeze, Freon, Batteries, Tires
- Cooking Oil
- Glass from Windows
- Plastic Bags
- Pool & Garden Chemicals or Chemical Containers
- Food Waste
- Fast Food Containers – Pizza Boxes, French Fry and Chicken Nugget Containers, Soda Cups, etc.
- Metal – Iron, Cast Iron, Steel, Copper, etc.
- Compost Materials – Grass Clippings, Branches, Leaves, etc.
Except on the regular collection day, trash and recycling polycarts must NOT be stored in the front yard.
Large Bulky Items: The large bulk item pickup will be the third Friday of each month. Bulk item service allows residents to set out up to 2 cubic yards of bulky waste per month. You must call Bradshaw & Son before the third Friday to schedule a bulk item pickup. Refrigerators/Freezers & window A/C units containing Freon must have the Freon removed by a certified technician and tagged with proper certification.
Items NOT ACCEPTABLE for Trash Collection, Recycling Collection or Bulk Item Pickup include:
- Batteries, Tires, Gasoline, Propane or Propane Tanks, Pool & Garden Chemicals, Motor Oil, Paint, Antifreeze, Freon, Scrap Metal, Bricks, Dirt, Rocks, or Concrete. Attempts to illegally dispose of any of these materials may result in criminal prosecution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Bradshaw & Son Trash Service at (972) 924-3014.