Thank you for your interest in the City of Anna! The City of Anna is currently hiring for the positions listed below:
1. Streets Maintenance Worker: Click here for the job description.
2. Wastewater Maintenance Worker II: Click here for the job description.
3. Water Maintenance Worker I: Click here for the job description.
4. Construction Inspector: Click here for the job description.
5. Volunteer Firefighter: Click here for description.
Applications are only accepted when a position is available. After submission of an application, you will only be contacted if you are selected for an interview. Applications that are accepted are held on file for two years.
Applications for all positions, please print and complete the application form. Mail application with qualification materials to Stephanie Beitelschies, Human Resources Dept., City of Anna P.O. Box 776, Anna, TX, 75409; deliver in person at 101 S. Powell Pkwy, Anna, TX 75409; or call for electronic instructions. Applicants for Police Department positions must also complete the Personal History Form and this Authorization Form.
The City of Anna is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to an alcohol-free, drug-free workplace and for providing equal opportunities regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, political affiliation, or marital status.