The splash pad at Slayter Creek Park will remain open through Saturday, September 10th after which it will be closed for the season. The splash pad will open again in May 2017.
. Normal operating hours for the splash pad are 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. The Splash Pad will be closed on Mondays (except on national holidays listed below) to allow staff time to perform maintenance.
*The splash pad will be open on Memorial Day, May 30th, July 4th, and Labor Day, September 5th.
The hours of operation may be adjusted later in the season depending on demand and system performance.
To keep the splash pad a safe and pleasant environment for all, please abide by the following rules:
The splash pad is a public amenity for all to use responsibly.
- Supervise children at all times
- Swim shoes are recommended
- To maintain water quality, all diaper-age children must wear swim diapers
- Walk. Do not run in and/or around the spray grounds
- Refrain from climbing on the spray features
- No food allowed in and/or around the splash pad area
- Absolutely no glass containers of any sort
- Smoking & alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all Anna Parks
- Pet are not allowed in the splash pad area
- No rough-housing, aggressive behavior and/or profanity
- No skate boards, bicycles, or other items with wheels on the splash pad surface are allowed at any time.
- Immediately clear the spray area when Lightening is in the area
- All park rules and regulations must be followed
- 24 hour video security system in use
The splash pad may be closed periodically for maintenance or cleaning. Questions? please contact Anna Parks and Recreation Dept. at 972-924-4510. Thank you.