Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Special Events
Special Events such as downtown festivals, large outdoor gatherings on public property, or to close a street requires a Special Event Permit.  City parks can also be used for Special Events. If you are interested in hosting a special event you must fill out the form below.  For questions contact our Planning and Development Office via email.

Special Event Permit

Block Parties are any large neighborhood gathering.  Please fill out the Block Party application below.

Block Party

City of Anna • 111 N. Powell Parkway, P.O. Box 776 • Anna, TX 75409-0776 • Ph. (972) 924-3325 • Fax. (972) 924-2620
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  

Website Policy  |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices