New & Active Zoning & Development List
These projects have been submitted to the Planning Division for review. Most projects will follow the Submittal Calendar with exception to items that have been tabled during a Planning & Zoning Commission or City Council meeting OR if the applicant did not submit a complete application.
If you are interested in giving public testimony at a Public Hearing before the Planning and Zoning Commission (P&Z) or City Council, the following information will help you become familiar with the relevant procedures.
The Planning & Zoning Commission typically meet the first Monday of the month at 7 p.m. (Submittal Calendar). The agenda will be posted online and at the Municipal Complex at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Previous agendas can be found on the Agenda & Minutes Page and the Archives
Prior to the meeting
- If you received a letter in the mail about a specific project, your property is within 200 feet of the zoning case or Replat of a residential lot. State law requires we notify property owners within 200 feet and your opinion may be returned on the form provided to you.
- If you are unable to attend the meeting you may register your opinion through mail (see mailing address to the right). E-mail is also accepted prior to 3 p.m. the day of the meeting. Please include your name and address.
During the meeting
- Planning & Zoning Commission Meetings are scheduled at 7:00 p.m. (Submittal Calendar) at the Municipal Complex. Please visit the Agendas page for complete details.
- The public will be permitted to offer public comments electronically and as permitted by the presiding officer during the meeting. We are encouraging neighbors who wish to speak to email comments, questions, support/objections and/or concerns to Lauren Mecke, Planning Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting.
- If you wish to speak to the Chairman and Members, please fill out an Opinion / Speaker Registration Form. Staff will collect the forms and provide it to the Chairman. Please limit comments to 3 minutes.