Anna's residential trash and recycling service includes a once-a-week fully automated collection service. Each single-family household is provided with one gray top 64-gallon poly-cart for their recyclables and an orange top 96-gallon poly-cart for trash.
|Things to know:||Other services|
Find your trash/recycling day
View our interactive map. Enter your address to be provided with the date of your trash and recycling pick up day.
- Have your orange top 96-gal. poly cart(s) curbside and ready for collection by 7 a.m. on your collection day. You may place your carts out as early as 6 p.m. the day prior to pick-up.
- Place poly cart(s) at least three feet apart from other carts, mailboxes, vehicles, utility meters, poles, fences, etc.
- All trash must be inside the poly cart with the lid closed. Items outside of the cart will not be collected.
- All contents should be bagged with the cart lid closed to prevent spillage.
- CARDS sends out different trucks for each type of pickup. Pick-up service may not be completed until 7 p.m.
Missed Pick Up
If your trash, recycling, bulky items or yard waste was out by 7 a.m. and not collected by end of day, call CARDS at 877-592-2737.
- Each truck has video service verification. If you forgot to set your cart(s) out by 7 a.m. call CARDS and for a fee they'll return to service it.
View the 2023 Holiday Pick up Schedule. When a holiday falls on a weekday, the collection day and those following will roll over to the next day of the week. If a holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there will be no delay. Days prior to a holiday will not be affected.
- Monday moves to Tuesday
- Tuesday to Wednesday
- Wednesday to Thursday
- Thursday to Friday
- Friday to Saturday
Contact CARDS at 877-592-2737 for questions concerning the holiday collection schedule.
Poly Cart Order
For those needing an additional cart, please call Utility Billing at 972-924-2432 and one can be provided for an additional fee of $7 per month.
- Carts remain the property of CARDS Recycling and will be maintained and replaced at no cost to the resident except for damage due to negligence, odors, or abuse. Residents will be required to pay for the replacement of any container if the damage is due to their negligence or abuse. Do not take the container with you when you move.
Please call Utility Billing at 972-924-2432.
Utility billing processes all requests to start service or stop service.
Bulky Items and Yard Waste
CARDS provides bulky item pick-up service on your regular scheduled day every third week of the month.
Please call CARDS Recycling if you have a question regarding this service at 877-592-2737. This service is once a month.
CARDS recycling offers temporary roll-off dumpster containers that are the perfect solution for your next big project. Whether you are remodeling your home or conducting a major home cleanout, they offer several different sizes to meet your needs. To reserve one, contact CARDS at 1-877-592-2737 or by email.
Construction Materials, Treated Wood and Fences
These items are accepted at the NTMWD Melissa Landfill for the posted gate rate. Neighbors can also contact CARDS for roll-off service.
121 Regional Disposal Facility (Landfill)
3820 Sam Rayburn Highway, Melissa, TX 75454
For questions, please call 469-626-4452.
Contact Collin County Animal Control by email or by phone at 972-547-7292 (McKinney), 972-424-1460 x7292 (Metro). Please dial 911 for emergencies.