Anna's residential trash and recycling service includes a once-a-week fully automated collection service. Each single-family household is provided with one gray top 64-gallon poly-cart for their recyclables and an orange top 96-gallon poly-cart for trash.
|Things to know:||Other services|
Missed Pick Up
If your trash, recycling, bulky items or yard waste was out by 7 a.m. and not collected by end of day, call CARDS at 877-592-2737.
- Each truck has video service verification. If you forgot to set your cart(s) out by 7 a.m. call CARDS and for a fee they'll return to service it.
- When a holiday falls on a weekday, the collection day and those following will roll over to the next day of the week. If a holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there will be no delay. Days prior to a holiday will not be affected.
- 2021 Holiday Pickup Schedule.
- 2022 Holiday Pickup Schedule.
- Monday moves to Tuesday
- Friday to Saturday
- Trash and recycling collection will not be provided on the following holidays:
- Contact CARDS at 877-592-2737 for questions concerning the holiday collection schedule.
Poly Cart Order
For those needing an additional cart, please call Utility Billing at 972-924-2432 and one can be provided for an additional fee of $7 per month.
- Carts remain the property of CARDS Recycling and will be maintained and replaced at no cost to the resident except for damage due to negligence, odors, or abuse. Residents will be required to pay for the replacement of any container if the damage is due to their negligence or abuse. Do not take the container with you when you move.
Please call Utility Billing at 972-924-2432.
Bulky Items and Yard Waste
CARDS provides bulky item pick-up service on your regular scheduled day every third week of the month.
Please call CARDS Recycling if you have a question regarding this service at 877-592-2737. This service is once a month.
CARDS recycling offers temporary roll-off dumpster containers that are the perfect solution for your next big project. Whether you are remodeling your home or conducting a major home cleanout, they offer several different sizes to meet your needs. To reserve one, contact CARDS at 1-877-592-2737 or by email.
Construction Materials, Treated Wood and Fences
These items are accepted at the NTMWD Melissa Landfill for the posted gate rate. Neighbors can also contact CARDS for roll-off service.
121 Regional Disposal Facility (Landfill)
3820 Sam Rayburn Highway, Melissa, TX 75454
For questions, please call 469-626-4452.
Contact Collin County Animal Control by email or by phone at 972-547-7292 (McKinney), 972-424-1460 x7292 (Metro). Please dial 911 for emergencies.