10 Days of Halloween
10 days of Halloween
This October, spend 10 days counting down to Halloween with us. We have a variety of activities for all ages to enjoy...even pups!
- Oct. 22 - Oct. 31 Spook Your Neighbor
- Oct. 23
- Storybook Saturday
- Kit pick up from 9-11 a.m. at Slayter Creek Park (Drive-thru)
- Oct. 24 Park Scavenger Hunt
- Oct. 25 Picture Frame Craft
- Oct. 26 Build Your Own Haunted House
- Oct. 26 Senior Halloween Breakfast
- Oct. 27 Sand Monster Craft
- Oct. 28 Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Oct. 29
- Halloween Movie Night - Slayter Creek Park. The show begins at dusk.
- Haunted Trail - Slayter Creek Park. Begins at dusk.
- Oct. 30 Dog Costume Contest - Natural Springs Paw Park
- Oct. 31 Host a Block Party
Halloween House Competition
Decorate your home for the Halloween season! All neighbors are invited to participate in the first annual Halloween decorating contest. There is no cost to enter- but all who wish to compete must register.
Park Haunt Scavenger Hunt
The Parks throughout Anna will be dressed with spooktacular photo-ops…can you find them all? Bring the family to check out the boo-tiful photo stops and be sure to share your photos using the hashtag #BootifulAnnaparks.
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Let’s see your creativity. We are inviting you to participate in a jack-o-lantern carving contest. To participate, submit a photo of your carved pumpkin, the category in which you wish to enter, and the name of the pumpkin carver. Categories include:
- Most Creative
- Coyote Approved
Spook your Neighbor
We are introducing a new tradition in the City of Anna. Help spread some spooky cheer around the City by passing along Halloween goodies to your neighbors, anonymously by leaving them at each other’s doorsteps throughout the week leading up to Halloween. It’s a really great way to spread kindness throughout our neighborhood.
We provide a printable tag for your gift basket, a printable tag for the door, and printable instruction sheets. You'll need to provide your own gift basket or gift bags and fill it up with some Halloween items.
Print a copy of the instructions, gift basket tag and a door tag for one of your neighbors — or more if you want to get the “spooking” started faster!