- Planning & Development
- Applications / Permits
Applications & Checklists
Effective March 17, 2020, the City of Anna requests that all plans and plats be submitted electronically and payments (via check) may be mailed to:
ATTN: Planning & Development
P.O. Box. 776
Anna, TX 75409
Please contact Salena Tittle or Lauren Mecke via e-mail to assist you with the submittal process.
Development Services meeting Request: Meeting Request
Pre-application meeting: Pre-application Meeting Information
- Development Application
- Zoning Application
- Annexation Petition
- Text Amendment
- Unified Development Zone & Sign Coordination Plan
- Variance Application
- Zoning Verification, Landscape Inspection, & Zoning Compliance Inspection
- Concept Plan Checklist
- Development Plat Checklist
- Final Plat/Replat/Minor Plat/Amending Plat Checklist
- Landscape Plan Checklist
- Preliminary Plat/Preliminary Replat Checklist
- Site Plan/Revised Site Plan Checklist
Please visit the Engineering Division's webpage regarding the Engineering Civil Plan Review. The following Engineering submittals typically are completed simultaneous with Planning submittals.
- Collin County Plat Filing Requirements
- Fee Schedule
- Landscape Data Summary Table
- Language for Plats
- Site Data Summary Table
- Submittal Calendar
- USPS Guide for Builders & Developers
Many of the forms that Planning utilizes can be accessed above. Please call 972-924-2616 if you are unsure about any form that pertains to your project. A project or request cannot be acted on until the complete application has been accepted.
Please visit the Building Inspections Division for questions regarding building permits.