Applications & Checklists

Effective March 17, 2020, the City of Anna requests that all plans and plats be submitted electronically, and payments (via check) may be mailed to: 

ATTN: Planning & Development
120 W 7th Street
Anna, TX 75409

Please contact Lauren Mecke or Becky Mantuano via e-mail to assist you with the submittal process.

Pre-Application Meeting Request:  Pre-Application Meeting Request Form



Please visit the Engineering Division's webpage regarding the Engineering Civil Plan Review. The following Engineering submittals typically are completed simultaneously with Planning submittals.

Reference Documents:

Many of the forms that Planning utilizes can be accessed above. Please call 972-924-2616 if you are unsure about any form that pertains to your project. A project or request cannot be acted on until the complete application has been accepted.

Please visit the Building Inspections Division for questions regarding building permits.

Plat submittals shall include:

  • Application
  • Plat
  • Corresponding signed checklist
  • Pre-application meeting notes, if applicable
  •  Tax statement/certificate
  •  Will-serve letter from water provider
  • Septic only – Letter from Collin County if a proposed lot is less than one-acre with septic