The Planning & Development Department reviews and makes recommendations on the subdivision of land (platting), zoning requests, and site plans based on the adopted regulations.
To find the regulations, please go to the City of Anna’s Code of Ordinances hosted through Franklin Publishing. The following section can be found in Chapter 9 Planning and Development Regulations.
- 9.02 Subdivision Ordinance*
- 9.03 Design Standards**
- 9.04 Zoning Ordinance*
- 9.05 Sign Regulations
- 9.06 Landscaping Regulations*
- 9.07 Tree Preservation Ordinance*
To see Planned Developments visit the new Interactive Zoning Map
* Recent changes have been made to these sections which may not be updated on the Franklin Legal Publishing Site. Please see documents below.
**9.03 Design Standards is now available through the Anna Engineering Design Standards document below.
Recent Ordinance Amendments
- Anna Engineering Design Standards
- Ord 892-2021 Subdivision Regulations Zoning Signs Amendment