Slayter Creek Park Amenities
The Splash pad will close for the season beginning Tuesday, September 4th.
Normal operating hours for the splash pad are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. The Splash Pad will be closed on Mondays (except on national holidays listed below) to allow staff time to perform maintenance.
*The splash pad will be open on Memorial Day and Labor Day.
To keep the splash pad a safe & pleasant environment for all, please abide by the following rules:
- Supervise children at all times
- Swim shoes are recommended
- To maintain water quality, all diaper-age children must wear swim diapers
- Walk. Do not run in and/or around the spray grounds
- Refrain from climbing on the spray features
- No food allowed in and/or around the splash pad area
- Absolutely no glass containers of any sort
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all Anna Parks
- Pet are not allowed in the splash pad area
- No rough-housing, aggressive behavior and/or profanity
- No skate boards, bicycles, or other items with wheels on the splash pad surface are allowed at any time
- Immediately clear the spray area when Lightening is in the area
- All park rules and regulations must be followed
- 24 hour video security system in use
- The splash pad is a public amenity for all to use responsibly
- The hours of operation may be adjusted later in the season depending on demand and system performance.
- The sensor for the splash pad is on the top of the blue post
*The splash pad may be closed periodically for maintenance or cleaning. Questions? please contact Anna Parks and Recreation Department at 972-924-4510. Thank you.
The pavilion at Slayter Creek Park is available for rent. Please view additional information.