Slayter Creek Park Amenities
The Splash pad is open for the 2020 season. Neighbors are encouraged to come out and splash, cool down and enjoy the interactive water features.
Normal operating hours for the splash pad are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday. The Splash Pad will be closed on Mondays (except on national holidays listed below) to allow staff time to perform maintenance.
*The splash pad will be open on Memorial Day and Labor Day.
To keep the splash pad a safe & pleasant environment for all, please abide by the following rules:
- Supervise children at all times
- Swim shoes are recommended
- To maintain water quality, all diaper-age children must wear swim diapers
- Walk. Do not run in and/or around the spray grounds
- Refrain from climbing on the spray features
- No food allowed in and/or around the splash pad area
- Absolutely no glass containers of any sort
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited in all Anna Parks
- Pet are not allowed in the splash pad area
- No rough-housing, aggressive behavior and/or profanity
- No skate boards, bicycles, or other items with wheels on the splash pad surface are allowed at any time
- Immediately clear the spray area when Lightening is in the area
- All park rules and regulations must be followed
- 24 hour video security system in use
- The splash pad is a public amenity for all to use responsibly
- The hours of operation may be adjusted later in the season depending on demand and system performance.
- The sensor for the splash pad is on the top of the blue post
*The splash pad is open. It is no longer closed due to COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the operation of the splash pad, please contact the Anna Parks and Recreation Department at 469-734-6767.