Special Events

Special Events such as downtown festivals, large outdoor gatherings on public property, or to close a street requires a Special Event Permit. City parks can also be used for Special Events. If you are interested in hosting a special event you must fill out the form below. For questions contact our Planning and Development Office by emailing the Department.

Special Event Permit (PDF)

Block Parties are any large neighborhood gathering. Please fill out the Block Party application.

Block Party (PDF)