Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Landscape and Water Management Regulations adopted in Part II, Article 8, Section 16 of the Anna City Code require the following water conservation measures:
• From April 1 through October 31, the use of lawn and landscape sprinklers and irrigation systems is restricted to the evening/night and early morning hours only between 6 p.m. to 10 a.m. Outdoor irrigation during rain or any form of precipitation is prohibited.
• From April 1 through October 31, the use of lawn and landscape sprinklers and irrigation systems at each service address is limited to twice per week (if needed). Additional watering of landscape may be provided by hand-held hose with shutoff nozzle, use of dedicated irrigation drip zones, and/or soaker hose provided no runoff occurs.
• Irrigation systems should be properly maintained in a manner that prevents the waste of water. Over-watering of lawn or landscape, such that a constant stream of water overflows from the lawn or landscape onto a street or other drainage area; or Irrigation of impervious surfaces or other non-irrigated areas (wind driven water drift taken into consideration) is prohibited.
• A hose end cutoff nozzle must be used when washing or rinsing vehicles.
• Filling or refilling of any natural or man-made pond by introducing any treated water to fill or refill the pond is prohibited. This does not prohibit or restrict the filling or refilling of swimming pools.
The City's Water Conservation Plan is part of a larger collective effort to preserve water resources in the rapidly growing North Texas region.