Block Party Trailer
Cities thrive because of great neighborhoods, and you are what makes a great neighbor. When we know and engage with the neighbors on our block, we help create a welcoming and safe place for everyone. One way to know your neighbors is to have a block party.
Need help planning your party? We can help! Sign up for planning assistance.
Ready to move forward? Complete the form to obtain the no-cost permit to host a party on your block. Closing streets requires public safety notification, so give yourself plenty of time. You can also reach us at (214) 831-5333 if you have any questions!
To make holding a Block Party even easier, the City has the Block Party Trailer that includes all of the "infrastructure" a party needs, like tables, chairs and games. Reserve the trailer.
The Block Party Trailer includes
- Six 8' tables
- 30 folding chairs
- Traffic cones
- Lawn games
- Buckets of chalk
The Block Party Trailer is free primarily to neighbors in HOAs, Neighborhood Associations, and Crime Watch Groups in the City of Anna. Reserve the trailer at least 10 business days before your event.
Trailer Delivery and Neighborhood Responsibility
- A city employee will deliver the trailer weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at an approved location and during an agreed-upon time window.
- An adult over the age of 18 will need to be present during delivery.
- You will be responsible for the trailer and its contents while it is parked in your neighborhood.
- Residents will not be permitted to move the trailer at any time.
- All items must be clean, dry and secured in their appropriate spaces before pickup. The trailer should be swept and free of any trash.
- A city employee will pick up the Block Party Trailer Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at an approved location and during an agreed-upon time window.
- An adult over the age of 18 will need to be present for the inventory and pickup. The organization is responsible for any damages or missing items.