Block Party Trailer
Want to live in a great city? Be a great neighbor!
Cities thrive because of great neighborhoods, and you are what makes a great neighbor. When we know and engage with the neighbors on our block, we help create a welcoming and safe place for everyone. One way to know your neighbors is to have a block party. Complete the form below to obtain the no-cost permit to host a party on your block.
To make holding a Block Party even easier, The City of Anna has the Block Party Trailer! It includes all of the "infrastructure" a party needs, like tables, chairs and games. If you like, we can even have our Rec crew come out and help you host. The Rec Crew knows all the great games, icebreakers and conversations to help your party be a huge success.
The Block Party Trailer includes:
- 6 ea 8’ tables
- Traffic Cones
- 30 folding chairs
- Lawn Games
- Buckets of Chalk
The Block Party Trailer is free primarily to neighbors in registered HOA, Neighborhood Associations, and Crime Watch Groups in the City of Anna. Just complete the form below and submit it at least 10 working days' notice before your event. Not sure if your Association is registered? Give us a call and we will get you in the system!
Ready to plan your party?
Need help planning your party? We can help! Just follow the first link below and we will be in touch to help you every step of the way. If you would like to host a Block Party and do not need the Trailer follow the second link for a Block Party Permit.
Closing streets does require Public Safety notification, so give yourself plenty of time. You can also reach us at (214) 831-5391 if you have any questions!
Trailer Delivery and Neighborhood Responsibility
- A city employee will deliver the trailer weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at an approved location and during an agreed-upon time window.
- An adult over the age of 18 will need to be present during delivery.
- You will be responsible for the trailer and its contents while it is parked in your neighborhood.
- Residents will not be permitted to move the trailer at any time.
- All items must be clean, dry and secured in their appropriate spaces before pickup. The trailer should be swept and free of any trash.
- A city employee will pick up the Block Party Trailer weekdays between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. at an approved location and during an agreed-upon time window.
- An adult over the age of 18 will need to be present for the inventory and pickup. The organization is responsible for any damages or missing items.
Block Party Permit and Trailer Reservation (this link will take you to the City of Anna Reservations Site)