- Financial Services
- Refund Policy
Users of this site agree to comply with the stated policies and procedures of the site. If all charges, fines, and/or fees have been paid and as a result you have a credit balance, a refund equal to that amount will be refunded. In all other cases, refunds are determined on a case by case basis unless otherwise addressed in the rules and regulations, charter, or ordinances of the City of Anna. Any refund of payments originally made by credit card should be credited using the same credit card.
Any questions regarding refunds should be directed to:
City of Anna
101 S. Powell Parkway
Anna, TX 75409
Or email us at email@example.com
Refunds for Recreation Programs and Classes
Providing quality programs and customer service to our neighbors are the Neighborhood Services Departments top priorities. If you are not satisfied with a program, please let us know immediately so we can correct the situation. If you need to request a refund, please contact the City of Anna Neighborhood Services Department.
Full Refunds will be issued if:
• Participation is not possible due to program cancellation or change in day, time, or location. Refunds will not be subject to any administrative charges.
Partial Refunds will be issued if:
• Participation is canceled after the class starts due to unusual circumstances (e.g. Sickness or injury). The refund will be prorated minus charges for furnished supplies. All partial refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
• Participation is canceled regardless of reason with notification of 7 calendar days before the class starts.
No Refunds will be issued if:
• Participation is canceled with notification less than seven (7) calendar days before the class starts.
• The program fee is less than $10.